Made from a superior blend of 55% Hemp 45% Organic Cotton
Over-sized: We don't scrimp when it comes to material, so they don't cling to the body.
This Hemp Shirt is in fact the best in North America.
8.5 oz. (240gm) All-Season weight
5/8" Ribbing on Sleeve,Hem, and neck
- Shipping Policy
Why Hemp fabric?
Besides comfort, value and style; hemp is highly sustainable and is one of the strongest natural fibers in the world. The hemp plant is a fast grower eliminating the need for pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and thriving on less water than most crops.
Qualities of Hemp Fiber
- Not only is hemp strong, but it also holds its shape, stretching less than any other natural fiber including cotton.
- Thermoregulating - Keeps the wearer Cooler in Summer, Warmer in Winter!
- Durability AND the more its used the softer it gets!
- Hemp fabrics kill bacteria, making them naturally anti-microbial and odor-resistant
- Hemp transfers and absorbs moisture better than most other fibers.
Sizing and Specs
-1- Chest Measured 1" under arm
-2- Length: Measure High point shoulder to hem
-3- Sleeve Length: Measure Center Back to end of cuff